MapleDEV
Login or Register Plz.
MapleDEV
Login or Register Plz.
MapleDEV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maplestory Private Server DEV

HomeHome  Portal!Portal!  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My friend's little brother...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
titch
titch

Pts : 13
Popularity : 0

My friend's little brother... Empty
PostSubject: My friend's little brother...   My friend's little brother... I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Aug 2009, 3:56 am

Two days ago it was my friend's birthday. Yeah anyways, we had cake for fun (NO we're not 10 or anything) and her little brother wanted to blow out the candles. NO it wasn't a birthday party btw. I don't think people at our age have birthday parties like that (If you know what I mean?) anymore. It was just me, and my other two friends.

OK, back on track here.
Her little brother wanted to blow out the birthday candles so we let him. After like 10 tries, he still couldn't blow them out. So he started saying a whole bunch of stuff. (He's two years old) He said stuff about fire I guess. Then he goes and puts his finger IN THE CANDLE FLAME. Then he pulls it out. For one whole minute, he just sits there doing "F6" I guess. Then he starts crying.

We couldn't help but laugh, it was too funny! I know it's mean to laugh, but really... it was funny if you were there! My friend's dad took her little brother to wash up and shizz.

Mhm yeah,
just thought I'd share that with you.
Have a nice day.
Back to top Go down

My friend's little brother...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MapleDEV :: Off Topic Discussion :: Spam!-
Jump to: